Our Real Estate Corner
By Jody Adams
That’s right. WINTER. If you are thinking of selling your home next year, it’s a good idea to start sooner rather than later.
When selling your home, the least amount of competition is best.
Consider a few of the reasons why you shouldn’t wait for warmer weather…
Top Reasons to Sell Your Home This Winter:
- Fewer homeowners decide to sell during winter, so you’ll likely end up selling quicker and for a higher price. While others are waiting for warmer weather, home buyers will be interested in you.
- Buyers continue to search homes online during winter months, and they will know what they want in a home.
- Homes often show even better during winter, thanks to holiday decorations. Also, winter provides an opportunity to exhibit important qualities of your home, such as heating and insulation.
- There are more showing opportunities during winter because employees tend to have more days away from the office. As a result, buyers have more time to focus on their plan to purchase a new home.
- A new year is often seen as a fresh start, and for buyers that fresh start may be found in a new home.
Don’t pass up a great opportunity to get your home sold and move on to something better. Contact Jody Adams today to sell your home quickly!
Realtor, Broker, ABR, LIC. NC/SC